Airdrie Lawyers offer a variety of notary services.
Each of our lawyers are both Commissioners for Oaths and Notaries Public. Each of our support staff are also Commissioners for Oaths. We are therefore able to provide a variety of services for your convenience.
Commissioner for Oaths services include:
- Administering oaths and commissioning documents to be used in Alberta
Notary Public services include:
- Administering oaths and notarizing documents to be used outside of Alberta
- Certifying true copies of documents
Other legal services include:
- Travel Letters to allow children to travel abroad without the accompaniment of both parents
- Personal Guarantees
- Dower Affidavits
- Execution of documents prepared by lawyers in other Provinces, the USA or other foreign jurisdictions.